Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hi All,
So SPLITT, our friendly local completely GF restaurant has had to shut it's doors due to a flub in the Calgary Herald... here's a letter from Dave, one of the owners...

Hello Celiac friends. Dave from Splitt here. Yes it is true Splitt is done and it is very unfortunate. We definitely want Splitt to come back but I need all of your help. We are currently in a legal battle for defamation and I need to build as strong of case as possible. In order for this to happen I need to show that Splitt was a destination for allot of people not just a neighborhood pub/restaurant. So if at all possible can each person on this list please send me there postal code with there name so I can show that people travel to come here and either NW / NE / SW / SE. Believe me this information will go no further than myself and my lawyer and possible the court if it goes that far I need to put a geographical representation of our patrons.

I would appreciate all of your help....Please....

Thanks, dave

If you want to support SPLITT, please email your name, postal code, city to splittclosure@hotmail.com.

C'mon guys, let's get SPLITT back up and running, maybe opening one in Edmonton too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home